- Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of hair fall
- Removal of unwanted skin growth(moles, skin tags…)
- Laser of skin rejuvenation
- Laser removal of hyperpigmentation and other pigment changes(Spectra/ QS Nd-Yag Laser)
- Laser removal of skin redness and capillaries
- Laser spider vein removal(Nd-Yag Laser)
Our dermatology department offers both dermatology and cosmetology consultations and procedures under one roof. In the comfort and convenience of our clinic, our physicians will personally address your individual aesthetic needs. Our professional dermatologists can help keep your skin looking healthy, fresh and vibrant.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the research, diagnosis and treatment of skin and its adnexa (scent glands, sweat glands, sebaceous glands, mammary glands, hair and nails) and visible mucous membranes. A dermatologist is, therefore, a physician specialist to whom you can refer if you have any changes in your skin, scalp, or nails.
Changes that may occur are:
- warts and other growths on the skin
- fungal infections
- dermatitis (contact, atopic, seborrheic)
- connective tissue disease
- lack of pigmentation
- different skin cancers
- other changes in the skin.
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address 3212 River Rd, Frankfort, MI, 49635