- MicroneedlingRadiofrequency treatments (Scarlet RF)
- PRP(Platelet-rich plasma)
- Skin Peeling
- Lifting & Tightening (HIFU)
- Body shaping treatment (3 Max Cool Shaping)
1- Microneedling Radiofrequency treatments (Scarlet RF)
New innovative, safe and effective procedure has recently gained popularity in the local cosmetic and plastic surgery market here. Scarlet MFR provides women with painless, non-surgical facelifts.
Scarlet MFR is a new generation of skin rejuvenation technology that utilizes Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) rather than laser. Scarlet not only builds up collagen to tighten up the skin, but also improves dermal volume and elastin to improve skin elasticity, texture and turgor resulting in perceptible skin improvement.
Scarlet MFR delivers energy under the skin, exactly where you need it for rejuvenation and tightening without harming the skin surface (epidermis). Therefore, you expect minimal downtime of few hours compared to the downtime of few days with traditional lasers. In addition, Scarlet MFR is gentler on your skin (laser is more traumatic), so the possibility of scarring or burn is lesser. Scarlet MFR, unlike laser, does not interact with melanin, so it is relatively safe for all skin types with minimal side-effects of hyper or hypopigmentation.
The clinical results seen one month after treatment are:
- Improve skin tone and fading hyperpigmentation (93%)
- Reducing pores in the face (87%)
- Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (77%)
- Improvement in skin tightening of the face (70%), /li>
- Reduction of nasolabial folds (57%)
Effects visible immediately after the treatment of Scarlet RF:
- Significant improvement in skin tension lines of the jaw
- Improve skin elasticity
- Improvement in skin tone
- Wrinkle reduction
- Reduction of discoloration
- Decreased activity of the sebaceous glands in both the treatment of seborrhoea of the skin of the face, as well as hyperhidrosis.
2- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma)
Your body carries the power of regeneration and healing of tissue in all parts of your skin. Stem cells do this every day during your life. PRP rejuvenation stem cell therapy, known as a rejuvenating treatment with your own blood, is a leading procedure, which uses the healing power which platelet have and growth factors in your blood to stimulate the response of stem cells. These stem cells assist in creating a new collagen and blood vessels, regeneration and improvement of damaged skin and thus slow down and reverse the signs of aging. When we are hurt or sick, our body activates its natural defence mechanisms and processes, and self-healing occurs.
Am I a candidate?
In order to understand the needs of each client better and find which treatment or combination of treatments is needed, it is necessary to make consultations with our dermatologist.
PRP therapy is not applicable in the case of platelet dysfunction, critical thrombocytopenia, hemodynamic instability, autoimmune disease, sepsis, acute and chronic diseases, pregnancy, chronic liver disease and anticoagulant therapy.
PRP rejuvenation stem cell therapy can be used for:
- Reducing glabella lines or wrinkles between the eyebrows
- Reducing “frown” wrinkles
- Improving the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduction of nasolabial wrinkles
- Reducing laugh wrinkles
- Treatment of acne scars
- Reduction of wrinkles around the mouth
- Rejuvenation of skin on the hands and other parts of the body
- Encouraging the growth of hair on the scalp.
3- Skin Peeling
The desire for facial rejuvenation has been known since ancient civilizations. Historians tell us more about how the women in ancient Egypt, including Cleopatra, bathed in sour milk and rubbed their faces with fermented grape skins to soften their skin.
The natural process of skin renewal changes and slows down with age and sometimes it looks gray and tired, with decreased elasticity. Chemical peeling removes old skin cells and thus encourages the growth of the new one, in order to make skin brighter, healthier and more beautiful.
Am I a candidate?
The doctors in our clinic will examine your skin and make a decision on the type of peeling which should be carried out. If you are pregnant or you are breastfeeding, suffering from immunosuppressive disease (systemic lupus, scleroderma), if there is less than 6 months that you are underwent surgery, radiation or laser treatment in the region where peeling will be implemented then you are not a candidate for this type of treatment.
If you have an active infection with herpes on the lips, the procedure should be postponed. In case you are taking isotretinoin, a procedure should be delayed till 6 months after surcease of using medicaments.
4- Derma Pen
Accelerated pace, stress, and various external factors affect our skin to lose its glow and youthful appearance. Dermapen micro needling treatment is a perfect solution that meets the challenges of today’s lifestyle in a way that rejuvenates the skin and thereby achieves a fresher look in every circumstance.
Treatments with micro needles stimulate the skin to produce collagen and regeneration and reduce the prominence of scars and stretch marks. along with repairing the surface layers to result in healthier skin; looking brighter, tighter, more even toned, refined pores and reduced wrinkles.
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
Michel Pistor, a doctor in France, developed the technique in 1952. It was originally used to relieve pain. In the years since, it has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world.
Today, mesotherapy is used to:
- remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face
- reduce cellulite
- fade wrinkles and lines
- tighten loose skin
- recontour the body
- lighten pigmented skin
- treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage.
There isn’t a standard formula for the substances injected in mesotherapy. Doctors use many different solutions, including:
- prescription medicines like vasodilators and antibiotics
- hormones such as calcitonin and thyroxin
- enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
- herbal extracts
- vitamins and minerals.
1- Body shaping treatment (3 Max Cool Shaping System)
How does it work?
3-Max CoolShaping is the innovative CoolShaping system which is currently very popular in Europe and the U.S, and safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin with the cooling sensor and the cool pad to shape your body without pain. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die without damaging the skin or surrounding tissue of the blood vessel and the nerve. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells.
Where can 3-Max CoolShaping be used on?
3-Max CoolShaping can be used to treat the abdomen, back, thighs, hips, calf arms and love handles.
What about recovery?
Some redness on the treated area but will be gone within 2-3days. Patients are expected to be able to return to normal activities without any downtime after treatment.
Who is a candidate for 3Max CoolShaping and who should avoid the treatment?
3-Max CoolShaping is recommended for any patient between the ages of 25 and 70+ who desires cosmetic improvement, particularly those areas that show the signs of aging, lead an unhealthy life style, and have not responded to other treatment options. This treatment offers cosmetic improvement without surgery.
Patients who should avoid this treatment include pregnant women and patients with metal implants and pace markers. Patients with sensitive skin and tumours. Patients with scar or infection in the treated area.
Integrated Technology by 4 core system
3-MAX Coolshaping offers the most advanced body slimming solution by Integrated technology.
This system provides 4 major functions as Cooling lipolysis, Cavitation, Ultrasound and Multi-polar RF, to complete effective procedure for professional body sculpture.
The system makes to improve accuracy fat and cellulite treatment by 4 core applicators. Cryosculptor offers non-invasive cryo cooling with Vacuum and LED to reduce fat cells.
- Delivers optimized cool-energy for local reduction of fat cells to reshape body contours.
- The exposure to cooling causes cell depth of subcutaneous fat tissue without damage to other tissues and protect the skin surface.
- Maintain the stable target temperature during treatment. Additionally, Vacuum and LED effectively enhance the treatment result.
- The fatty cells in the treated area are eliminated through the body’s natural metabolism process. (Reduce fat cells and an effective method of Cellulite relief).
- Fatty layer reduction shows persistent results at least 8months after the treatment (It is depending on treatment condition and patient’s condition).